more than two decades, Eastbridge Cosulting Group, inc., has helped
many insurance marketers launch new initiatives—and improve
expertise helps our clients make better decisions, produce stronger
financial results, and achieve control of their enterprise.
in Avon, Connecticut, Eastbridge also has offices in Columbia,
Eastbridge is regarded as the leading expert in the financial
services arena and America's premier worksite marketing/voluntary
View our brochure
Eastbridge is recognized as the leading consultancy
in the area of worksite marketing. Our principals have over 35
years of experience in the market, both in consulting and in running
major insurance organizations. We’ve worked with many voluntary/worksite
marketers so we can give you an objective view of how your processes
stack up against your competition.
As an outside expert, we’re completely impartial and can
see any gaps or limitations more clearly than someone inside the
organization. We also use our vast knowledge of the industry and
competitors to share what others have tried that worked and, perhaps
more importantly, what hasn’t worked. We don’t just
give you advice and leave the rest to you. We suggest solutions
that are proven to work—and then help you get these implemented.
Nearly 200 clients worldwide have chosen Eastbridge because of
our commitment to providing workable solutions to help build their
business and improve their performance. In a rapidly changing
marketplace, our customers have confidence in our industry insight,
practical solutions, and unwavering commitment to their success.
Top 10 Reasons to Do Business with Eastbridge
1. Eastbridge is the most knowledgeable organization about voluntary/worksite.
We’ve worked with 47 of the top 50 worksite companies because
we’re considered the “top” expert.
2. We focus on providing creative and practical solutions (as
opposed to “academic” ones) that work in the real
world, not just in the classroom.
3. Given our knowledge and connections in the business, we offer
the most authoritative and the most extensive research and data
in the business.
4. We deliver timely and actionable data that can be put to use
immediately—more than just words in a report.
5. We have the ability to spot trends and turning points that
can affect your business now and in the future. We can help you
run your business proactively, rather than reactively.
6. More carriers participate in our surveys than in studies from
any other organization in the business. So our findings and recommendations
are truly representative of the industry.
7. We support a full variety of needs, from strategy and distribution
development to tactical implementation.
8. Our market-sensitive research is accompanied by business implications
and insights to help companies break new ground in the voluntary
9. We have stability and longevity in the business. This means
we’ll be there for you, long term, as you build your business
and adjust to an ever-changing market.
10. The bottom line is this . . . we will make a positive difference
in the success of your business!